About Me

Monday, September 13, 2010

20 days and lots to do

Hello! Welcome to my blog! While thinking of a title for this post, I realized that I only have 20 days left in Canada and LOTS of stuff still to accomplish!

Step 1: Create the blog that I have been promising people for about a month now! (sorry, as some of you know my laptop crapped out on me a few weeks ago. Hopefully it will be fixed this week).

Step 2: Make it through this week!
I have an extremely busy week this week starting with an appointment with a financial advisor (and friend), hopefully she can point me, and my finances, in the right direction! Tomorrow I have an online session with the group members I will be working with in Ghana. I don't think that should take too long as we already know each other from school! Wednesday is action packed...I am presenting YCI and my fundraiser to the new IPMP class in the morning, heading to North York right after to pick up my visa and passport, heading back downtown to meet with Devon to discuss our fundraiser then starting the 2nd season of True Blood with Nando! - Yes I did admit to that!

All of this is on top of serving in the evenings and weekends, preparing to move in with my brother and Lisa on Friday and planning a fabulous fundraiser! If you haven't heard, it's going to be at The Emmet Ray (924 College St) on Thursday September 23rd from 7pm to Midnight. It's going to be lots of fun with live music and many prizes. You'll have fun and feel good for supporting an important cause and a great organization - Youth Challenge International!

No comments:

Post a Comment