About Me

Friday, September 24, 2010

Now ask me if I'm excited!

After the sleepless nights that I've recently been having over our fundraiser, I can now officially say "I"M EXCITED!" I realized yesterday that I when people said "you're going to Ghana, that's awesome, you must be so excited" I wasn't displaying the enthusiasm that they were looking for! This wasn't lack of enthusiasm, but stress over everything that still needed to be accomplished. Now, my fundraising is complete and everything is ready to go...well except for my bags!

I can't say this enough, but again, I want to thank all of those who came out to our fundraiser last night to support Devon, myself and our organization, Youth Challenge International. Without your support I would still be stressing out right now! Thankfully everything went according to plan, the live music was great and everyone loved the raffle prizes and 50/50 draw!




So, with just over 1 week left in Canada all I have to do now is write my assignment for Humber, pick up a few last minute things and pack! Keep following my blog while I'm gone...my next posting will be from GHANA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ada beberapa keuntungan bila kamu deposit via OVO dibandingkan dengan GO-PAY salah satunya ialah bila kamu tidak memiliki aplikasi OVO atau sudah memiliki aplikasi ini tapi tidak bisa transaksi karena akun OVO kamu belum VERIFIED. Maka keuntungan nya adalah (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete