About Me

Thursday, September 16, 2010

One step closer

After my busy day yesterday, and what seemed like endless trips on the TTC, I am one step closer to being fully prepared to depart for Ghana! After my presentation at Humber to the new class, which was weird, I went to North York to pick up my passport, complete with entry visa!

Rain, rain go away...or not?? I am supposed to serve tonight but I feel like I could definitely use the extra time to pack up the rest of my room, as I am moving to my brother's place tomorrow afternoon. I am not packing for Ghana yet because I still don't know what clothes I'm going to take...this is where the procedure becomes taunting and tedious! I am going to need work clothes, causal clothes, dress clothes, and the same for shoes too. I was hoping to bring only by big travellers pack but I might need to bring along a small duffle bag as well. Haven't decided yet!

As for the fundraiser, things are still coming along well. Devon and I have got a few more donated raffle prizes from Starbucks, Umbra, Chapters, Prime Pubs, Cineplex... The live music is the tough part. I have all the acts booked but I've never organized anything with live music before so I'm starting to stress out about what equipment is needed.

2 comments:

  1. Almost there Lou....keep going strong. I can't believe you are leaving in a couple of weeks.

    Love ya....Mom xoxo♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada beberapa keuntungan bila kamu deposit via OVO dibandingkan dengan GO-PAY salah satunya ialah bila kamu tidak memiliki aplikasi OVO atau sudah memiliki aplikasi ini tapi tidak bisa transaksi karena akun OVO kamu belum VERIFIED. Maka keuntungan nya adalah (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete